||[Nov. 22nd, 2006|05:37 pm]
Leading Ladies of Broadway -- a rating community
|||||the koffee klatch||]|
|||||fiona apple- red red red||]|
1. Name: Chelsea
2. Age (no one under 13, please): 16
3. Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
4. Three positive adjectives to describe yourself: ambitious, loving, charismatic
5. Three negative adjectives to describe yourself: uptight, melodramatic, sarcastic
6. What is the significance/meaning/derivation of your username?: it's a cross-reference between the band The Who and the story book Horton Hears A Who.
7. What is your favourite historical era, and why? the 70's. i was raised a lot on that particular generation's pop culture, and as weird as it seems, post-vietnam is a very interesting subject to me.
8. What historical, mythological, or legendary character do you most identify with, and why? antigone, because i believe we all have something in our lives worth dying for, and i share her defense for her beliefs.
9. Favourite three books (exclude any based on musicals or that musicals are based on): the catcher in the rye, horton hatches the egg, harry potter and the goblet of fire
10. Favourite three movies (exclude any based on musicals or that musicals are based on): eternal sunshine, amelie, pulp fiction
11. Do you have any creative talents?: i sing (classical, showtunes), i play piano, drumset, marimba, i write poems, i make films, and i bake weird stuff. not sure if you wanna call any of those things talents, but i do them all just the same.
12. Sing us a song (that isn't from a Broadway musical): If there was a better way to go then it would find me/I can't help it, the road just rolls out behind me/Be kind to me, or treat me mean/I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine..
13. Anything else we should know?: i love to go running at night.
14. Please post at least three clear pictures of yourself: