||[Nov. 15th, 2006|05:23 pm]
Leading Ladies of Broadway -- a rating community
1. Name: Call me Ashe
2. Age (no one under 13, please): 16
3. Location: Wherever my imagination takes me.
4. Three positive adjectives to describe yourself: Eclectic, creative, spontaneous
5. Three negative adjectives to describe yourself: needy, naive, intimidating
6. What is the significance/meaning/derivation of your username?: Well, "Sectumsempra" is a spell in the sixth Harry Potter book, invented and used by Severus Snape. I like Snape, so I decided to use it, but as it was taken, I had to put the "x"s in front of it to make it original. I like the x's, though. They look like slash marks, and the spell does mean 'always cut'.
7. What is your favourite historical era, and why? I don't know exactly what year it was, but post-Revolutionary France. If you've ever read James Reese's Book of Shadows, you'd know what I'm talking about.
8. What historical, mythological, or legendary character do you most identify with, and why? I don't know why, but I'm in love with the myth of Philomel. She was just so brave.
9. Favourite three books (exclude any based on musicals or that musicals are based on): James Reese: Book of Shadows, John Milton: Paradise Lost, Dean Koontz: Intensity
10. Favourite three movies (exclude any based on musicals or that musicals are based on): Stay, Silent Hill, and um...I can't say Moulin Rouge! so I'll say Lord of the Rings
11. Do you have any creative talents?: I can write fairly well, I think.
12. Sing us a song (that isn't from a Broadway musical): So give me all your poison/And give me all your pills/And give me all your hopeless hearts/And make me ill
13. Anything else we should know?:
14. Please post at least three clear pictures of yourself: